September 13, 2014

Autumn Has My Heart

Hand Forged Copper Oak Leaf Brooch
Autumn is in the air up here in Down East Maine, and I'm back to posting treasuries here on my blog. More often than ever, now that member curated treasuries are no longer the coveted cornerstones of the Front Page on Etsy.com, it seems more important than ever to share our collections of favorite finds with as much of the world as we can.

So ... without further verbiage, here is my tribute to my most favored season of all ...


©2014 Rough Magic Creations

Stay tuned! I'll soon begin featuring more Etsy Treasuries on trending themes - by different curators!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful treasury! I love all the rich fall colors that these handmade products are created with! Thanks Mollie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like it! I had fun putting it together! :)

      Delete