June 23, 2013

June 23rd is National Pink Day

Cherry Quartz & Copper Dangle Earrings

Well, you learn something new every day.

For instance, I just found out that today, June 23rd, is "National Pink Day" in the U.S.A.

So ... to celebrate this auspicious occasion, I decided to curate a new Etsy treasury - all pink of course.

And where better to find beautiful pink items than in the shops of my fellow members of the Etsy Maine Team!



After all, we Maine-ahs blush so beautifully. 

Even those of us who are transplanted from that other place, "Away."

Ayuh. 

©2013 Rough Magic Creations

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Chrissy-jo! I so agree ... Yaaa!

      Delete
  2. Love the treasury. I found about about National Pink day a day too late!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amanda, there's always next year! And it's never too late for pink!!! :)

      Delete