February 5, 2012

Treasury Number 36 of "365 in 365"

Ok.

I admit it.

I'm not a sports fan.

Never have been.

Probably never will be.

 
Super Bowl? I think Oatmeal.

Patriots? Paul Revere and Patrick Henry.

Giants? Goliath and Fee Fie Foe Fum.

Indianapolis? North of Bloomington.

Hopeless, huh?

But ... if somewhere on this vast continent there breathes another gal with soul so dead, who never to herself hath said: "This is my time to do something else," this treasury, Number 36 of the 365 I've challenged myself to curate in 2012, is for you. And for me.



So ... What's it to be? Will you be watching a bunch of guys running around fussing over some big brown egg, or will you be joining me in exploring these wonderful Etsy shops? Inquiring minds want to know.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment