February 22, 2010

Sunshine Award

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world. 

The rules are: Put the logo on your blog. Pass the award to 12 bloggers. Link the nominees within your post. Let them know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs. Share the love and link to the person from whom your received the award.

I'm thrilled and honored to have received the award from Wild Woman, who is herself an inspiration to so many!  Thank you, Karon!

Within the next few days I'll post my 12 nominees here on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet, Mollie! You certainly are a wonderful choice for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world."
    This award has you all over it!
    Congrats!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you have good taste in friends and blogs if I do say so myself.heheh

    ReplyDelete